Critical Thinking: The Soul of Communication - My Response

After reading the excerpt, I do agree with how critical thinking is seen as an engine or soul of communication. Arguments in a workplace occur due to misunderstandings from one colleague to another or from a leader to his team. In my opinion, these can be avoided if they take a second to think about what they plan to say to avoid unneeded conflicts from one another as some words and tones can be easily misunderstood if they are said in a wrong way. Moreover, critical thinking and communication are the keys for me to be a future leader in a workplace. Knowing how to effectively communicate with my colleagues and teammates allows us to progress together during a project or work as you are able to provide constructive feedback and thus bring out the potential of one another to achieve the goals of the project or work on schedule. Being clear with a message in an argument or feedback helps in reducing misunderstandings with my colleague and teammates and allows us to do our work or project without any distrust.


Edited 6 Sept 22

Comments

  1. Thanks, ZX, for being one of the very first to set up a blog and then to post this fine reation. I appreciate the effort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Formal introduction letter

Critical Reflection

Summary/Reader Response draft #3